We are looking for:
Global SEO Manager
Work from Home
- Develop the international Search Engine Optimization strategy for Iron Mountain
- Lead projects that support SEO for Iron Mountain’s suite of more than fifty websites across the world
- Work cross functionally with teams in web and digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, brand, and demand marketing, and with IT teams to optimize our web presence
- Work with local teams to put in place best practice strategies and execution for their markets
- Work closely with teams in paid search and other digital channels to maximize opportunity for the business
- Develop and implement robust test and learn strategies
- Work closely with global, regional and local agencies in aligning projects
- Stay up to date on latest developments in the fields and reflect this in approach to SEO
- Be a key evangeliser on SEO within the business
- At least five years SEO experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Considerable experience in running SEO in multiple markets
- Strong fluency in English
- Proven track-record of success in SERPs.
- Proficient in all aspects of SEO – technical, off-page, on-page, HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, content optimization, search engine crawlers, algorithms
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
About the Company
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a global business dedicated to storing, protecting and managing, information and assets. Organizations across the globe trust us to store and protect information and assets. Thousands of local enterprises work with us, as does almost all of the FORTUNE 1000. From critical business information to geological samples, works of fine art to original recordings of treasured artists, our customers can rely on us to protect what they value and help unlock its potential.
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website for more information.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U. S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.
Deadline for applications: 10.04.2020.
Iron Mountain d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Novi Banovci, Treća Logistička 1
- PIB: 104267420
- Matični broj: 20128119