At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
As we continue to introduce innovative solutions and enter new markets, we have a vacancy for a Global SEO Manager to join the Iron Mountain team with a focus on creating and updating website pages on the Iron Mountain global websites.
What you will do
You will work will across the breadth of SEO and report directly to the Global Director of Digital Marketing.
Key functions of your work will include:
- Develop the international Search Engine Optimisation strategy for Iron Mountain.
- Lead projects that support SEO for Iron Mountain’s suite of more than fifty websites across the world.
- Work cross functionally with teams in web and digital marketing, content marketing, product marketing, brand, and demand marketing and with IT teams to optimise our web presence.
- Work with local teams to put in place best practice strategies and execution for their markets.
- Work closely with teams in paid search and other digital channels to maximize opportunity for the business.
- Develop and implement robust test and learn strategies.
- Work closely with global, regional and local agencies in aligning projects.
- Stay up to date on latest developments in the fields and reflect this in approach to SEO.
- Be a key evangeliser on SEO within the business.
What you will bring
- Significant SEO experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Familiarity with SEO tools including Semrush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Considerable experience in running SEO in multiple markets.
- Strong fluency in English
- Proficient in all aspects of SEO – technical, off-page, on-page, HTML, URL structures, keyword analysis, content optimization, search engine crawlers and algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/ training.
What we offer
Competitive remuneration including benefits, remote working and the opportunity to work in a truly global role.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.
Iron Mountain d.o.o.
- Srbija, Novi Banovci, Treća Logistička 1
- PIB: 104267420
- Matični broj: 20128119