We are looking for a:
Glover Specialist/Operations Specialist
Novi Sad, Serbia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Join us as a Glover Hero and become a key member of Glovo's local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (couriers)
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Glover Specialist
- Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous - Glovo is also yours!
- Have good energy and like what you do, even on a bad day
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable)
- Monthly ticket in Public Transport
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 21.12.2019.