The world's leading retailers trust and rely on Everseen's Visual AI™ solutions to improve their bottom line by minimizing shrink, streamlining operations via hyper automation, and delivering a better customer experience.
Everseen’s Visual AI™ is a comprehensive process aware platform that delivers Checkout Intelligence, Shelf Intelligence, Supply Chain Intelligence, Car Lot Intelligence, Production Line Intelligence, and Generic Process Automation Applications, transforming how businesses see and solve their most costly problems. The company’s ground-breaking AI technology processes over 200 years of video footage every day and protects ~$500B worth of assets.
Everseen has earned multiple industry accolades, including 5 consecutive years as Gartner’s Top Pick for Retail Technology Innovation, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 winner, and Google & Deloitte’s new Tech award winner. Everseen is headquartered in Ireland, with its US Head office in Miami as well as R&D Centres in Timisoara, Romania; Belgrade, Serbia; Barcelona, Spain and India. For more information visit www.everseen.com
This position is a part of the AI Platform development team which is responsible for design and development of core services managing and running AI models on the edge servers, as well the cloud hosted centralized control and analysis plane.
The platform is used to run AI solutions servicing retail customers in thousands of stores, and we expect to deploy novel AI solutions in other industries on top of the same technology stack.
You would be working with a team of experienced engineers on the cutting edge of AI deployment. Your primary focus will be participating in the design, development and scaling of backend Go micro services for both edge and cloud stack.
Finally, we offer a great work environment which fosters collaboration and knowledge transfer, and provides team members with opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- Designing and deploying high performance production services with extensive monitoring and logging practices
- Developing highly scalable and distributed services for cloud, on premise and edge deployments
- Minimizing tech debt while strategically pushing for progress with new features
- Providing comprehensive documentation, good test coverage, and improving code quality
- Participating in code reviews
Nice to have:
- DevOps tools experience, including containers: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, CI/CD, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with security and data protection systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Go programming language
- Experience working with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with container technology and management such as Docker
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with various databases (RDMBS, NoSQL, Redis, ...)
- Basic understanding of modern cloud (compute, storage)
- Good written communication in English is essential
Other Candidate relevant aspects
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric…Više o poslodavcu