The Gruner Group of engineering companies, which was founded in 1862 in Switzerland, is an independent design and engineering company with core competencies in infrastructure, buildings, dams, hydropower plants, environment and safety.
Public- and private-sector clients can rely on our many years of experience and across-the board expertise. Our committed and highly professional staff develops solutions that are perfectly tailored to customers’ needs.
Interdisciplinary teams that are set up in response to the client’s brief ensure efficient implementation of the project, in line with all quality, time and cost targets.
The Gruner Group provides a comprehensive training scheme in technical and soft skills to allow our staff to work in a national and international environment.
Our subsidiary Stucky Balkans d.o.o. in Belgrade now offers interesting career opportunities in a reactive motivated and multicultural environment.
To master the challenges facing our construction projects in Switzerland, our Belgrade office is looking for:
Structural Technicians / Građevinski tehničar
min. 5 years’ experience
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Producing detailed reinforcement and formwork drawings, based on specifications and calculations provided
- Closely associate with our engineers from Switzerland
- The quality control of drawings and rebar schedules as well as the timely delivery of drawings
A suitable candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in structural drafting (reinforcement and formwork drawings)
- An excellent knowledge of Auto CAD, Allplan or Revit. 3D or BIM experience will be an advantage
- A sound understanding for the structural background of reinforcement drawings
- A friendly, clear and efficient way to communicate (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of English and Serbian language (written and spoken). The knowledge of French or German language will be an advantage
All suitable candidates are welcome to send her / his CV (in English) electronically for further information.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2019.