We are looking for a:
Graduate – Investor Relations Account Manager
Work from home
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Responsible for online researching publicly listed companies regarding their investor relations websites
- Conduct data mining
- Responsible for consulting companies and investors regarding their investor and corporate access
- Advising companies about their institutional shareholder base
- Selling delegates the meeting arrangement service to our equity conferences, sponsorship packages and other investor relations advisory services to senior decision makers (CEO, CFO, Head IR) from stock-exchange listed companies across EMEA, as international sales executive
- Interviewing institutional investors regarding their equity trading activity and interest to invest in listed companies and meet delegates to invest
Successful candidates must have:
- Knowledge of English
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) advanced level
- Be prepared to work from home from Serbia
- Available to start immediately, employed candidates will not be considered
- Full training provided
There is a possibility for career progression to Graduate - Investor Relations Account Manager role and relocation to our headquarters in London, the UK.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT ANSWERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Deadline for applications: 04.04.2020.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, , 25 Canada Square