In order to support our growing international business, we are looking for:
Location: [Novi Sad]
Fiscal Solutions is a growing software company focused on retail technology solutions and services. Our projects include cooperation with retailers that are entering various market throughout Europe, with the focus on development of modules that support fiscal requirements and the latest retail technology standards. As the leading company in this niche, we are awarded and shortlisted among “Top 10 Retail Tech Solution Providers in Europe“ in 2019. At the moment, we are proud partner with more than 70 clients in 17 countries, worldwide retailers such as Ikea, Deichmann, Decathlon, Metro C&C, Sephora, C&A, Jysk, Women’ Secret, Giorgio Armani, etc. Besides building self-sustaining and successful business, our mission and responsibility is designing safe, happy and motivating place for all our employees. That’s why we are the first company in Serbia that introduced the position Chief Health Officer, a person whose special focus is a wellbeing of each our employee.
Fiscal Solutions is a part of Service Plus Group, founded in 2002 in Novi Sad, with offices in Belgrade, Niš, Zagreb, Ljubljana, Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Create animation/motion graphics across a range of digital platforms and portals
- Video production for youtube channel and business videos
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Proven graphic designing experience (at least 2 years)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Video recording and editing in Adobe tools
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Proficiency with using a DSLR Camera is a nice to have
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Optional but highly valued skills:
- Passion and initiative towards IT industry trends
- Proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Self-motivated skills
What we offer:
- Diverse creative projects and education
- Permanent mentoring and training within our Academy
- Working with the latest technologies and highly innovative and commercially successful products
- Welcoming and rewarding good ideas and innovative approach
- Various opportunities for promotion
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Young, collaborative team and open-minded culture
- Team with a Chief Health Officer, responsible for the wellbeing of each employee
- Social programs and benefits designed to meet interests of the whole team and establish work-life balance (private health Insurance, flexible work organization, annual company trip (4 days), team-building, sport and holiday events, socially responsible activities, etc.)
Note: Job application should include both CV and Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2020.