AbeloHost is a leading offshore hosting company from the Netherlands. We are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities in the internet world. To that end, we intend to assemble a team of motivated and highly skilled individuals to further our global network.
We are currently looking for a competent graphic designer/illustrator who will further develop the existing design system and brainstorm and implement new project development ideas. This is a full-time, remote, freelance position and requires at least 1 to 3 years of previous work experience in graphic design/illustration.
- Conceptualizing graphic elements for web pages, based on requirements;
- Visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, icons, and layouts for the company website;
- Establishing and maintaining the visual style of the project;
- Amending designs after feedback.
- Previous experience working with graphic design software;
- Ability to work with composition, typography, and color;
- Proven track record of creating modern and vivid website elements and illustrations;
- Knowledge of modern design trends and adherence to them;
- Demonstrable ability to draw and turn a rough idea into an impressive visual;
- Creativity and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to argue your decisions;
- Strong portfolio of past work;
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a time tracking tool such as Time Doctor.
What we offer:
- Work from home;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Opportunities for career advancements;
- Salary: €2550 - €3400/month; hourly rate €15 - €20/hour (depending on your current level and skills). The rate will increase as you gain experience.
Does the position of a Graphic Designer/Illustrator speak to you and is it something you think you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV in ENGLISH and PORTFOLIO. A cover letter where you explain your previous work experience in more detail and why you are the best fit for this position is always a plus.
If your application is in any other language or if it’s missing a portfolio, we won’t take it into consideration, as these documents mark the beginning of the recruitment process. We will also only contact candidates who meet our requirements.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, shortlisted candidates will be given a test assignment. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30