Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient
household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
Graphics Coordinator –Temporary Position
(Location: GBS Belgrade)
Primary purpose of position:
To manage an array of design requests from our extensive list of blue chip customers for new designs / graphics development. This role will coordinate artwork setup, color management and repro preparation through the graphics process, working and communicating with key stakeholders within the business such as our end to end supply chain and the plants. Advising suppliers and key customers on design projects and campaigns to ensure a clear and precise work stream which will deliver customer satisfaction through various ways such as feasibility checks to ensure the designs will be ran at the desirable speed for the dry offset process which ultimately come back to delivering on the annual operating plan. Daily communication and a client facing role with all levels of customer interaction. Facilitating customer mockup samples for production targets to drive color consistency across our operating model. You will instruct potential customers on value add products offered by the company and explain how they can benefit their design range by feasibility discussions and print trial projects. Able to have an overview of all customer costs and regularly invoicing customers direct for artwork. There will be an element of data entry via a design system used by all stakeholders in the business to ensure communication and design activity is recorded centrally.
Key Stakeholders: Central Graphics, Hub Operations, Sales and Order Fulfillment Teams, Key Customers
Reports to: Graphics Coordinator Team Leader
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
- Customer demand (artwork and color requests) advising about feasibility and liaise between reproduction studios and ink suppliers to ensure concepts adhere to internal graphics guidelines and customer expectations.
- Liaise between reproduction studios and ink suppliers to ensure standard lead times and quality processes are adhered to
- Offer design solutions suitable for the dry offset printing process, through direct communication with customers and brand agencies but also offering design solutions to customers through our full 360 service
- Inform the relevant key stakeholders of design receipt and progress.
- Coordinate design feasibility and design proof of concept enquiries
- Create customer invoices, and track all activity regarding customer costs. Cross reference and approve studio costs to agreed price matrix
- Ad-hoc projects (e.g. investment support follow-up together with controlling), so as other tasks in line with company needs
- All other assignments associated with above mentioned tasks, which employer assigned to employee
- Adhering to quality procedures when working with Smart (bespoke artwork management system) regarding data entry
- University degree
- German language (B2 Level) required
- Design Qualification
- Administration Management
- Graphic knowledge
- Use of IT systems (workflow based)
- Analytical skills
- Numerical acumen
- Excel knowledge
- High communication skills (written & verbal)
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Timely decision maker
- Attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience
- FMCG experience
- SAP experience
- IT Support
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 06.04.2020.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992