Group Finance SSC Junior Assistant
Belgrade - Serbia
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading.
Who we are looking for:
sa.global is looking for a Group Finance Junior Assistant to expand our Global Shared Service Centre finance team. Our Junior Assistant will support the organization’s Finance operations for daily/monthly/yearly processing and closing activities. Supporting and checking that the business activities are conducted in line with sa.global frameworks and policies and applicable local laws and legislations.
What we offer?
A full-time position, excellent team, competitive salary, and amazing opportunity for further professional development. Being part of a true Global Finance team will give you many opportunities and chances to acquire and broaden various business skills. You may expect continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global?
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
What will you do?
- Work in an international environment under mentorship of experienced colleagues
- Finance and Accounting
- Intercompany timesheet transfers of hours
- Expense reports processing
- Intercompany billings and invoice processing
- Sending and follow approval of invoice
- Processing invoices and posting to vendor accounts
- General bookings
- Payroll journals processing
- Intercompany balance sheet and P&L reconciliation
- Supporting on monthly/yearly reporting ensuring deadlines are met
- Maintaining documentation on SharePoint (invoices, bank statements, supporting documentation)
- Perform additional job-related tasks assigned by the employer that may include
- Accurate preparation of information for analysis
- Preparation of data for planning
- Testing systems improvements such as process and reporting improvements
- Documentation of ‘as is’ business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/management
- Up to 2 years of experience in finance and accounting (we will accept applications from freshly graduated students as well)
- A general knowledge of bookkeeping principles and understanding of IFRS and/or GAAP
- Pro-active with an eye for detail
- Cooperative and team-orientated
- Good Experience and knowledge of MS Excel
- Good English communication skills
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
Location: Blue Center, New Belgrade, OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
If you are interested in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Please note that we will keep your CV in our database 2 years after your application.
As a leading Microsoft Partner providing industry-focused Microsoft Dynamics 365-based ERP, CRM, HCM, and business intelligence solutions, we have helped over 500,000 Microsoft Dynamics users across 80 countries to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations. This includes our expertise across the Microsoft Power Platform, which enables our clients, to quickly design and deploy solutions without the need for a developer or an IT team. sa.global is an eleven-time ... Saznajte više
"I joined sa.global in February 2021 as a Group Finance SSC Junior assistant. I was looking to kick start my career in finance, and I surely have. From the recruitment process to onboarding, it has been ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE