Growth Development Representative
BELGRADE - FULL TIME
GetSwift develops cloud-based delivery management software for real-time route optimization and tracking in a smart, simple interface which is used in over 60 countries, 600 cities and in 60+ verticals.
The Growth Development representative provides sole support to Growth team by performing a number of sales & administrative tasks.
Are you a Growth Development guru? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- You strive on solving problems
- You develop killer sales strategies
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Learn new and expand existing sales development expertise?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Is “sales” your middle name?
- Prepares quotes, contracts and term sheets potential customers.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Conducts product demonstrations
- Develops sales presentations for potential customers.
- Cross sell multiple platforms
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations.
- Keep activity, customer and pipeline data updated in CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Acts as a good steward of GetSwift Companies resources.
This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills equal to the challenges of a complex application and industry. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to successfully collaborate with teammates and report to stakeholders -- technical and non-technical.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
A bachelor’s degree in CIS or equivalent experience with at least 4 years of experience in sales, sales development or sales enablement experience in a fast-paced, growth- oriented environment.
Must have a conscientious regard for quality and the needs of the customer. Must be able to prioritize tasks and accomplish assignments autonomously. Must have demonstrated capacity to learn quickly in a self-directed manner and to keep up with best practices and current technology in the relevant areas. Must have solid analysis and troubleshooting skills. Must have good communication skills and work well as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
- Customer and client success focus.
- Personal effectiveness and credibility.
- Communication proficiency in English.
- Collaborative skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Technical acumen.
- Innovative and forward thinking
- A High-Energy, Can-do attitude
WHO ARE WE?
You may think that a company that specialises in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no siree, we don’t! We are a software company that is solving businesses logistics problems online.
From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on our SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations, because we’re good at it, and because we can.
GetSwift is the real McCoy, we’re well funded, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, so why wouldn’t you want to work for us an make a difference, and increase our verticals and market penetration?
WHAT WE OFFER?
With GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading experts with centuries of collective experience between them.
- You will have daily contact with colleagues around the world, be able to express your creativity and shape the future.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to one of our many offices around the world.
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
With GetSwift – the world, really is your oyster.
Deadline for applications: 24.05.2019.
We started GetSwift in 2013 as a small, Melbourne-based delivery business that was struggling with the same last-mile headaches faced by businesses around the world. We knew there was a better way. We set out to build trailblazing software that would help all organizations automate and simplify their dispatching, tracking, and routing. Today, we’re joining forces to imagine and create the most innovative, smart delivery management software in the world.
From our Headquarters in New York to ... Saznajte više
"It is a privilege to have access and seek guidance from highly skilled and expert leadership across GetSwift globally but at the same time I have the freedom to innovate and implement ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- UNIQUE OFFICE SPACE
- LATEST GENERATION HARDWARE
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURE
- TEAM EVENTS