Embroker is a digital insurance company that's radically improving the way insurance works for businesses. The Company's digital insurance platform, proprietary insurance products and data-driven advisors are now helping more than 3,000 companies improve coverage and reduce costs. Its suite of proprietary products, including the first ever end-to-end digital directors and officers policy, streamline the insurance supply chain. This enables Embroker to deliver instant quotes and reduce premiums by an average of 20%. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker serves businesses with 10 to 1,000 employees and has raised over $42M in funding from leading fintech investors.
About the position
The role will first and foremost assist in building the social media community of Embroker. Working with our Social Maven, you will research profiles of companies and individuals that could be interested in Embroker and connect with them in a way that they will follow Embroker on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. This role is in the Growth Marketing team in Belgrade. You will also learn how to research companies and contacts to assist our Direct Mail and Email efforts as well as learn how to do link-building for SEO.
It is a hands-on role where individual creativity in how you achieve your goals is essential.
- Implement social media tactics to engage potential customers and build a community of followers
- Actively manage, monitor, respond, and engage on social channels
- Assist others in the department with other marketing activities as needed. This may involve:
- Working with the SEO team to ensure that online content will get a high ranking from search engines
- Gathering data on potential customers and competitors, and enhancing our data quality for sales and marketing
- High education; College/ University level degree desirable
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in key areas of digital marketing (social media, content marketing, email marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing)
- Strong knowledge/understanding of social media best practices, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- A tech-savvy person with proven ability to do research on businesses and learn quickly
- Strong work ethic, project management, data management, and organization skills, with an eye for detail, and the ability to bring an idea to life with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps
- Knowledge of CRM tools, experience with SalesForce is a plus
What Embroker offers
- Flexible working hours
- A snazzy work space
- In-office drinks, snacks, fruits, etc.
- Top-of-the-line tools
- Smart, like-minded colleagues
- Team building events
- Competitive salary & paid vacation
- Subsidized fitness card
- Subsidized parking, transportation or healthcare
Our Pack at Embroker Lives our Values
We succeed and fail as one team. We always optimize for what is best for our entire organization. We communicate honestly and openly, treat each other with mutual respect, and assume positive intent in interactions.
We deliver delightful experiences at every customer touchpoint and dedicate ourselves to make each one exceptional. We build transformational world-class products by applying our full creativity to find solutions to even the hardest problems.
We make focused commitments. We are accountable to ourselves and each other to deliver on time. We move fast and attack challenges with relentless positivity. We build things we are proud of.
More about Embroker
Embroker embraces differences and is committed to a workplace that is not only free of discrimination but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
At Embroker, we work hard, have fun solving difficult problems, and push the boundaries of what was thought possible in our industry. We are always looking for ways to get better and exceed what’s expected of us. Our team members take ownership of our customer experience and the success of the company. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in building the next-generation insurance company.
Embroker is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, Chicago, Denver, New York, and Belgrade.
Deadline for applications: 05.03.2020.