eLogii is the leading cloud-based delivery management software solution for route planning and optimisation.
Our mission is to help our customers optimise their operations and save time and money in the process.
Our SaaS platform supports businesses around the world of all sizes and across various sectors such as Retail & Distribution, E-Commerce, Food Delivery, Logistics, Post & Courier, Field Service, and Healthcare & Pharmacy.
We are trusted by sector-leading Enterprises, such as Caldic and Unimasters (and many more!).
We are looking for a growth-focused marketer and the description below gives a brief summary of the person we are looking for:
- Somebody who takes ownership of their successes and failures
- Degree in a technical or economics-based subject - engineering, mathematics, physics, economics, econometrics etc.
- At least 2 years B2B Growth Marketing experience. We are interested in revenue that you have generated for a business and will want to understand that during the interview
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans and programs aligned with business goals (MQLs, SQLs, revenue)
- You will help take new demand generation initiatives and figure out how to make them a reality
- Skilled in designing landing pages that convert
- A Google ads expert, but also with an understanding of other marketing channels relevant for B2B SaaS
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Manage PPC and paid social campaigns
- Work closely with sales to deeply understand what makes an eLogii customer and what might potentially not be such a great fit
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by
- SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance including monitoring and optimizing all conversion rates
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London