Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with multinational innovative pharmaceutical company, to support their expansion. You will have the opportunity to join a highly professional and successful team.
- Gathers information on hours worked for each employee via company HR system
- Calculates the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receives approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepares and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute pay checks
- Administers statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Processes taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keeps track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Addresses issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
The successful applicant has/is:
- Proven experience as HR admin and payroll specialist
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu