SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services.
Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,600 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform.
We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services.
Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
We are looking for:
HR Administrator - Resourcing
The role holder will be a key member of the Sanne Human Resources function which provides the full range of HR services to Sanne across all jurisdictions. The role requires an HR administrator who is versatile and shows a strong attention to detail.
- Act as a first point of contact for recruitment related queries for internal and external stakeholders;
- Administer the LinkedIn recruitment searches across all SANNE locations;
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR officers on outstanding recruitment queries;
- Assess the candidates’ suitability and shortlist applications by reviewing them on appropriate platforms;
- Maintain centralised inbox and ATS, including but not limited to, appropriate distribution of applications, logging, checking for conflicts, arranging interviews and responding to all queries in timely manner;
- Communicate with external service providers on a regular basis;
- Ensure that all vacancies are advertised on appropriate platforms;
- Undertake project work as required.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Fluent English
- A confident and personable personality
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and reliability
- Strong self-motivation and drive
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information about SANNE please visit www.sannegroup.com
Deadline for applications: 06.02.2020.