Brasidas Group AG offers premium, bespoke business intelligence and risk advisory services based on the Swiss tenets of quality, discretion, reliability, integrity, and timeliness. As a global advisory partner, our objective is to identify tomorrow’s international news today and deliver relevant facts that have direct impact on clients’ decision-making processes. Brasidas Group leverages an extensive on-the-ground network, latest technology enablers, and subject matter experts to provide the required strategic insight and solutions. Our client base includes global organizations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals, wealth managers, and law firms in the private sector, as well as NGOs, political administrations, government entities, and other geopolitical organizations in the public sector. We recognize the uniqueness of clients’ requirements and offer customized services and innovative solutions that allow clients to face their challenges with confidence. By joining Brasidas Group, you will be part of a dynamic, growing and expanding team driven by creativity and inventiveness to make the best possible experience for our clients.
We are looking for interested candidates to take on the responsibilities of an HR Administrator.
As an HR Administrator, you would be directly responsible for managing day-to-day administration within our HR department and taking care of office administration matters. Working closely with the HR Director, you would be involved in all HR processes and have the opportunity to contribute to the further development of our company.
- Supporting the full employee lifecycle from an administrative perspective
- Update internal databases and documents
- Prepare HR documents, like contracts and other work-related documentation
- Participate in revising HR policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer HR related employees’ queries
- Prepare all necessary information for payroll every month
- Assist in recruitment process by posting job ads, CV screening and scheduling interviews
- Support the onboarding process of new joiners
- Monitor overtime and vacation times
- Ensure all office supplies are secured in a timely manner and coordinate any office related activity (maintenance, handymen, etc.)
- Participate in other HR projects
WHO YOU ARE:
A perfect candidate is a self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills. You enjoy working with people, and want to play a key part in making the working environment enjoyable and rewarding. You have previous experience working in a same or similar role, in a small or medium business, complemented with a good understanding and practical application of Serbian labor law. You think forward, and are open for taking new directions and exploring better ways for doing things.
To sum it up, you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in same or similar role.
- Possess a good knowledge and practical application of Serbian labor law
- Enjoy administrative tasks and respect deadlines
- Are a people person- easy to approach and willing to assist
- Like to learn and see yourself further developing in the HR field
- Have experience with working in small/medium businesses where ‘wearing different hats’ is often necessary and rewarding
- Strive to always improve and optimize processes.
- Are fully proficient in English
By applying, you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at Brasidas Group. All the data we store about you will be treated as confidential and not be disclosed to any third parties. You can revoke your application at any time and request your personal data to be deleted from our database by contacting us. Brasidas Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, national origin, gender, disability, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic or conduct.
Brasidas Group AG
Brasidas Group offers premium, bespoke business intelligence and risk advisory services based on the Swiss tenets of quality, discretion, reliability, veracity, and timeliness. As a global advisory partner, our objective is to identify tomorrow’s international news today and deliver relevant facts that have direct impact on clients’ decision making processes. Brasidas Group leverages an extensive on-the-ground network, latest technology enablers, and subject matter experts to provide the required…Više o poslodavcu