Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 132M monthly visits seeking HR administrator in the Talent Team.
Help to develop the team that will create their next-level AI-enabled technologies.
As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Benchmark and implement HR best practices
- Handle all research that concerns company Talent policies
- Be involved in the HR administrative process
- Support their recruitment process
- Read and process large volumes of information and boil down into documents
- Assist employees with HR-related issues
- BA/BS degree and at least 1 year of experience in HR at an international company or related university degree
- Particular interest in Talent practices
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Strategic planning skills and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Basic technical background
- Prior experience at a growth-stage internet/software company or startup
Deadline for applications: 26.04.2020.
We are a Silicon Valley recruitment firm that powers companies used daily by millions of users. We work out of offices on 3 continents, with the majority of us working remotely from home or coworking spaces.We’re looking for talented developers, data scientists, machine learning specialists, project managers, technical writers, account managers and sales reps.Više o poslodavcu