KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1300 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position: HR ADMINISTRATOR
Job description and line of supervision
The HR Administrator is in charge and responsible for all administrative work and protection of the confidentiality of the business and personal information at his / her disposal; is responsible for the efficient, timely and lawful performance of work tasks.
Reports directly to HR Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Preparation and updating of documentation for registration and deregistration of employees for compulsory social security, as well as submission of documentation to competent funds (sick leave reimbursement)
• Drafting of employment contracts, monitoring the expiry of contracts and issuing supporting personnel documentation
• Recording and preparation of data for calculating employee earnings, checking documentation, detecting possible errors and correcting them
• Communicate with employees on a daily basis in order to collect data and provide information
• Supporting employees in securing necessary employment certificates and supporting documentation
• Administers and maintains records of all employee benefits and benefits
• Performs the selection process of new employees and all steps for further employment of all employees at the request of the employee
• Properly monitors and maintains administrative documentation for all employees (contracts, annexes, transfers, etc.) at the request of the supervisor
• Prepares employee evaluation / evaluation and monitors feedback and results
• University degree, VI or VII degree
• Knowledge of KRONOS, internal administrative system of KSSR-Kr
• Good knowledge of Labour Law and Employment Rulebook
• Good knowledge of working in Nav
• Good knowledge of company regulations and obligations of the Employer
• Good communication and rhetorical skills
• Good visual and presentation capabilities
• Proper action in conflict situations
• Fluent English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
Kromberg & Schubert Srbija d.o.o. Kruševac
- Srbija, Kruševac, Bruski put 19
- PIB: 109664566