24th of May 2021
Full-time, long term. Initial contract for 6 months
As soon as possible
As an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering outstanding HR support and advice in a dynamic, international and demanding environment. The HR advisor fulfil a pivotal role in all human resource management in SPARK, from facilitating recruitment processes to more strategic topics like talent/performance management, employee satisfaction and capacity building of staff. As an HR Advisor in SPARK, you will closely work with one colleague in from the HR department, The Regional Directors in Sub-Saharan Africa and North Africa hub and respective country management. You report to the Operations Director in Amsterdam
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with Regional Programme Directors and Programme Managers develop and manage staffing plans and staffing budgets;
- Manage end to end recruitment process together with the People Managers in order to get the right people on board and get them engaged;
- Provide guidance and advice to people managers and colleagues in all aspects of the application of HR practices and processes;
- Work closely with Finance Department on timesheets and other financial/HR matters;
- Work together with colleagues on development of HR procedures;
- In the collaboration with Operational Director and HR Advisor take ownership of several HR projects to facilitate continues improvement in the field of human resource management in SPARK
- Control and approve the HR related financial (pay-roll) administration in the different countries where SPARK operates;
- Facilitate and manage day-to-day HR administration (maintain and update HR information systems, reports, employee files, etc.);
- Other tasks, as required.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Economics, Organizational Sciences, Law or related fields.
- Minimum 1+ year of related job experience, preferably 4-5 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least C1 level)
- Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting;
- Organisational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point), G-Suite skills are an asset
- Serbia Nationality or eligible to work in Serbia.
- A longer term position in a challenging position in an international environment;
- A net monthly salary between € 600 and € 800 net depending on professional experience and based on a fulltime appointment of 40 hours;
- On-the-job training opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are interested, please apply with your motivation letter and your CV (both in English) until the 24th of May 2021. Please, with application send to us two references (phone number and email) which we can contact in the selection process.
All applications will be assessed on a rolling basis; interviews can, therefore, take place before the application deadline. However, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we cannot respond to every applicant. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants.
If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform you that we have continued with other candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you can write to email@example.com
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship to empower young, ambitious people to lead their fragile and conflict-affected societies into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing, international not-for-profit development organisation with 100+ staff members, in more than 14 offices around the world. SPARK supports refugees in the Middle-East by providing them with scholarships in universities and higher education institutions in the region. SPARK also supports young entrepreneurs in fragile states, to start or grow their own businesses.
- Srbija, Beograd, Rige od Fere 17/10
- PIB: 106462398
- Matični broj: 28900104