The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by the armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC’s mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
HR Assistant’s primary role is to assist and participate in the daily administrative work of the HR Office and to specifically support the HR Manager, while being under his/her close supervision.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Centre (BSSC) provides support services to the ICRC’s worldwide operations and is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: HR ASSISTANT
- Assists with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office, provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files, handling correspondence, registration and filling, etc.)
- Manages HR Manager`s agenda, daily schedules and appointments, organizes unit meetings and coordinates different calendars
- Assists in preparation of new employee files as well as maintaining employee records, registration and filing and ensure all HR databases and information are always accurate and up to date
- Assists in the shift work and overtime management
- Assists in carrying out procedures related to local HR practice
- Prepares all types of certificates and other documents requested by staff members
- Keeps records (e.g. holidays and other absences), enters data in the system and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date
- Contributes to absence monitoring, informs HR Officers of potential issues
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent; degree in Human Resources or Psychology will be considered as an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar field - HR or general administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint); comfortable with using Skype and MS Teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Experience in working in international environment (experience in the humanitarian organizations will be considered an asset)
- Sense of responsibility, confidentiality and HR ethics
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in a team, as well as independently
- Ability to multitask and to meet tight deadlines
- Familiarity with social security, social insurance and Labour Law of the Republic of Serbia is preferable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968