Currently we are looking for HR Associate to join our existing HR team that support our business in Serbia, Montenegro and Bosnia & Herzegovina.
At EY we identify, attract and hire the best available talent in the market, while providing the applicants with a positive candidate experience, reflecting our values – integrity, respect, team work.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Coordinate the administration of HR processes such as: onboarding, performance management, benefits, separation process, leave management system etc.
- Preparation of all relevant documents concerning local Labor law and internal policies and procedures
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documents (sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Provide reports and gather data related to HR projects and initiatives assigned
- Interface with employees and handle initial employee inquiries and/or responses to routine employee transaction question
- Coordinate the selection process and manage candidates through the entire recruitment process
What we look for?
First and foremost you will have to be team oriented. We are a cohesive team and we’re looking to work with someone willing to work with us as well.
You need to be open-minded and human in your approach with every stakeholders you’re working with.
Being data oriented, organized, flexible, committed and communicative are a key to your success.
- Intermediate technology skills, spreadsheet applications, Word processing
- High level of confidentiality
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to collect and interpret information
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and listening)
- Strong teaming skills
- Able to set priorities in dynamic working environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of related experience in HR administration, Human Resources field or similar
- Fluency in English
- Advanced in Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What’s in it for you
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button, and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u pružanju usluga revizije, poreskog savetovanja, poslovnog savetovanja i IT savetovanja, i podrške pri poslovnim transakcijama. Cilj nam je da pozitivno utičemo kako na poslovanje tržišta, tako i na društvo u celini. Izdvajamo se po tome što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama u stvaranju i implementaciji inovativnih digitalnih rešenja i pružamo im mogućnost da ostvare svoj pun potencijal. Kombinujući tehnološka i poslovna znanja i veštine, koje poseduju članovi…Više o poslodavcu