We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Human Resources (HR) Associate (m/f)
The HR Associate should be a person with a University degree and with 1 year prior working experience in the HR field.
The Human Resources (HR) Associate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Head of HR in conducting HR Group policies and programs by providing HR operative services: recruitment, employment processing, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Maintenance of the HR database ensuring accuracy of data entry; accurate and timely delivering of HR service and information to leaders, managers and staff within the organisation
- Maintenance of all employee documentation ensuring it meets both company and local country legislative requirements
- Processing all HR related tasks for on-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Managing the HR mailbox responding to all immediate queries which may include a variety of HR topics such as HR policies and procedures, benefits, leave of absence, payroll, employee references and verification and system updates
- Preparing reports on various Group HR activities by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- Participate in preparing/updating Staff Handbooks and HR templates, policies and procedures
- Assisting line managers and employees to understand and implement HR policies and procedures
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
- At least 1 year of work experience in the HR field
- People who are ready to learn and professionally develop and contribute to the success of our company
- Excellent IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet tools)
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks and prioritize workload with attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to work in an international matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Full-time position
- Stimulating working environment
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-growing healthcare company
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English through the application link below.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.