Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important? Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology, we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge? Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset, we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open-minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us in achieving our growth plan. Read more about our company and join our Sixsentix Team!
We are hiring an experienced HR Associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. This role's responsibilities include obtaining and classifying HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law are expected in this position, as well as being a well-organized, efficient, and approachable person, representing the company and our solutions with passion and enthusiasm.
Send your application if the following job content suits your interests and skillset:
- Previous experience in working in Human Resources
- Academic degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing skills), German is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and good organizational skills
- Knowledge of employee database software, email systems, and Microsoft Office
- Being a team player results-driven and solution-oriented
- Possessing friendly and professional demeanor, empathy, attentiveness, and honesty
If you are experienced in the following areas or you are ambitious to gain experience in:
- Managing HR records including CVs, applicant logs, employee forms, employee statistics, etc.
- Keeping records in our Time Management System (holidays, sick leave, overtime, remaining free days, sending emails at the beginning of the year with the calculation of the days, issuing annual leave documents, monitoring maternity leaves)
- Cooperation with the accounting agency, external associates, and legal department (CROSO, working rules/employee regulations, issuing employment contracts and verifying completion, etc.)
- Conducting employee orientation, issuing new employees with enrollment documents, explaining and organizing employee benefits (Private Health insurance, FitPass, Welcome Kit, etc.)
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company
- Maintaining employee confidentiality
- Assisting with the organization of HR events
- Communicating with potential job candidates
What we Offer
- Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
- Challenging professional opportunities in a fast-growing, highly successful company
- Comprehensive training and certifications
- Personal & professional development
- Challenging projects
- Innovative culture
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance after a probationary period, accident insurance 24/7, etc.
- Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
- Recognition, the opportunity for advancement and long-term service award
Find more information about Sixsentix on www.sixsentix.com.
Sixsentix is a leading provider of Software Testing Services, Visual Analytics and Reporting, helping enterprises to accelerate their Software Delivery. Our unique risk-based Testing and QACube ALM Reporting and Dashboards, provide business with unprecedented quality and transparency across Software Delivery projects for a faster time-to-market.
Sixsentix ranks among the fastest growing companies in Europe, and among the top 3 fast growing companies in Switzerland. It is recognized as one ... Saznajte više
"Before I came to Sixsentix, I worked for both big corporations and small family businesses – but was never completely satisfied. Finally, I can say that I found appropriate working environment for me. ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EXTRA VACATION DAYS
- FRUIT & SNACKS
- WE ARE FLEXIBLE
- TEAM BUILDINGS & EVENTS
- TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS
- UDEMY COURSES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
- GREAT RELAX SPACE
- GAME SPACE
- FITPASS DISCOUNT
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE 24/7
- PAID SICK LEAVE
- SUPPORT FOR PARENTS
- LONG SERVICE AWARDS
- CORPORATE GIFTS
- HAPPY HOUR
- EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- WORKING ABROAD
- SOFT SKILLS WORKSHOPS
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- BUSINESS TRIPS
- CONTINUOUS FEEDBACK
- INTERNAL LIBRARY