Who we are
Regional HR company operating in the Adriatic countries, providing organizations with the right Talent Solutions and strategies by successfully penetrating the major industries. With our regional team of dedicated consultants, we guarantee that every client gets individual and customized attention. Our expertise and knowledge ensure our clients will obtain “the right talent”.
Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with successful IT company, recognized by Google for accelerator program, in order to support their future expansion and find motivated candidates for the position based in Niš:
HR Business Partner
Key purpose of this role is to ensure the business objectives are met by implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure the communication and implementation of all HR policies and procedures
- Assists managers in developing effective management of employee development and performance review
- Coordination and communication about performance review process
- Develop career planning and people development measures
- Design and implementing an annual training plan
- Manage the process of assessing the effectiveness of training, Setting the KPI`s
- Lead Talent acquisition process together with managers
- Conduct employee onboarding/offboarding in line with company procedure
- Enrol new employees on all company benefits and procedures
- Coordination C&B process and proper approval flow from management
- Responsible for employee day to day inquiries
- Prepare reports on all HR updates as required
The successful applicant:
- University degree
- Minimum five years of previous relevant working experience
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
- PC literacy
- Hands on approach, hardworking and professional
- Very well organized with strong multitasking skills
- Ability to perform the tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to manage and solve complex situations
- Positive working attitude
- Strong communication skills, flexible and approachable
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 09.03.2020.