HR Data Engineer - Tamedia Team
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and plat-forms with ideal framework conditions, support them through invest-ments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
People Analytics aims to provide our customers with insights and thus create a basis for data-driven decision-making. We do this using dashboards and visualizations. In this newly created position, you will contribute to efficiently serving the business with HR KPIs and analyses and continuously expanding the portfolio.
If you have a seasoned understanding of data flow within a system landscape and at the same time an affinity for People Analytics, then you have come to the right place:
Join our growing Tamedia Business Analytics Services team as an HR Data Engineer, based in Belgrade.
This position requires someone with 3+ years of professional experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence. You will be identifying data requirements, designing and implementing data warehouse solutions, but also creating business dashboards and preparing inputs for self-service analytics.
- Leveraging different data architectures and data blending technologies to prepare and provide data to frontend and maintain datasets for Self-Service Analytics
- Design, create and maintain interactive data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Bring in your ideas and take ownership of the projects
- Actively help to shape our engineering culture and design principles
- Experience in working with modern Business Intelligence Frontend tool (Microsoft PowerBI is a must, DAX would be an advantage)
- Strong SQL skills (preferably Amazon Redshift) including defining, executing and interpreting complex queries
- Proven data quality management skills
- Advanced analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to deal with complexity on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of agile prototyping & data warehouse lifecycle
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, workshops)
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Great equipment
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2020.