Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, personal care and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. Ball Corporation and its subsidiaries employ 17,500 people worldwide and reported 2018 net sales of $11.6 billion. Ball is dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Ball Corporation is committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1880, Ball Corporation was originally known for the glass canning jars your grandma used to use. Today, Ball makes packaging that enables delivery of safe, nutritious food and beverages and convenient
household products to consumers around the world. Ball Aerospace is known for its contributions in support of space and Earth science, exploration, national security and intelligence programs.
Ball is a Lean / Six Sigma environment – exposure to these tools and methods is preferred.
Ball Corporation is currently looking for a motivated and nimble person for the position:
(Location: Belgrade Plant)
HR supervisors assists in guiding and managing human resources services, policies, and programs within Belgrade Plant.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyses data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Responsible for development and implementation of training programs and developmental needs
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Assists in preparation for various Audits
- Accountable for internal communications
- Responsible for maintaining HR tools and systems
- Plant middle level management
- Recruitment and Staff lease agencies
- Training providers
- Labor and Social Welfare Institutions.
- External Legal Support
- University Degree or Higher
- HR related qualification desirable (CIPD or similar)
- 2 -3 years of experience on the similar position within HR
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and bring disparate people/teams to work towards a common goal
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility across all levels of organisation
- Strong listening skills
- Documentation development
- Understand Belgrade, Serbian Labour law
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivating and inspiring
- Agility to quickly adopt to organisational changes
- Team oriented
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992