Our client is Le Bélier, global foundry group specialised in the manufacture of moulded aluminium parts contributing to lighter products and the reduction of CO2 emissions for the automotive and aerospace markets. They are present in Serbia, Kikinda since 2003. with successful operations and growing organization. In order to support their current activities Le Bélier is in a need for dedicated and professional expert for the position of
- 2 years of working experience in HR generalist or administration role
- university degree
- good knowledge of labour law and diversified HR tasks and procedures
- responsible and systematic person willing to learn and take part in overall HR function
- fluent English and good knowledge of MS office package
- team player with keen attention to details and ability to prioritize important tasks
- mobility to relocate to Kikinda if needed
- full administrative support to HR function
- drafting employment contracts, registration of new employees, administration of employee records
- supporting integration process of new employees in regard to administration and HSE standards
- ensuring timely and accurate registration for employees such as medical and social insurance, sick leaves, annual leaves and fulfilment of their other rights and responsibilities
- checking all documentation to support payroll calculation, sick leave, hours, travel costs etc.
- regular updating employees database
- creating daily and periodical reports for superior
- supporting recruitment process
- analysing training needs, administering training information and all documentation related to the trainings
Le Bélier is offering you the opportunity to become a part of successful international company, with stable growth in Serbia, along with the possibility for further professional development.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV to our e-mail address. Full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International, 11 000 Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: