DIV Brands is a global, location-independent e-commerce company. We leverage data to create and market performance-driven, customer-centric D2C Products. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by enabling everyone around the world to access the best innovative products in a few easy taps.
We are looking for:
HR Leader and Recruiter
About the role in a nutshell:
We’re looking to bring in a full-time hire as HR Leader and Recruiter. This person should manage our ATS (Recruitee), draft job descriptions, help us get an in-flow of quality candidates, do pre-screening interviews, onboard new members, create an internship program, partner with universities, etc.
We’d like to have somebody anywhere in the world but who is willing to work at least 3-4 hours per day on the European (CET) time zone. As the bulk of the team is based within the EU. (EU time zone could be preferred). We’re looking for somebody who has some work experience (at least 2-3 years or even much more) working in HR and or Recruitment. Ideally, but not necessarily with experience working with an advertising agency, e-commerce or other online business, and understand the roles within our organization (copywriting, media buyer…).
This is a 100% full time, remote and “full focus” position.
We’d love to meet you! If you’d like to learn and grow in e-commerce while working with an international, fun, and energetic team – come join us!
As our HR Leader and Recruiter, you will spend the majority of your time doing the following:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures
- Learn and find new tools to manage remote teams
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
We are a perfect match if:
- You have superb English communication skills both verbal and written
- You a college or Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field (we care more about your professional experience)
- You have proven working experience as an HR manager or other HR executive
- You are people-oriented and results-driven
- You have demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- You acquire knowledge of HR systems and databases
- You have the ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- You have excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are competent to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- You have in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- You’re flexible, open-minded and a team player with a good sense of humor
- You are self-driven, eager to learn, and comfortable in a remote work environment
- You adapt to new challenges smoothly with an entrepreneurial attitude – we are a flexible start-up always open to experimenting with new platforms, tools, ideas, and opportunities
Deadline for applications: 21.02.2020.