Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
HR Manager is responsible for operational tasks related to people engagement, retention, performance management, talent acquisition, cultural activities, and workforce planning for the team in Serbia.
The main goal for this role is to help us build and maintain a highly engaged and motivated team where cultural diversity is embraced, appreciated and celebrated.
You will be responsible for ensuring we are constantly going above and beyond, exceeding expectations, and finding ways to improve the team and culture.
HR manager will report to Director of Operations Serbia and will closely cooperate with Manager, People and Culture to provide HR policy and procedures consistency across the company.
- Solely manage and execute on all talent acquisition activities by recruiting top talent for the company that aligns with workforce plans and objects
- Create and maintain records for all employees to ensure clarity and alignment
- Maintain and improve employee compensation, benefits, and bonus programs
- Create and run various employee recognition programs
- Prepare various reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing people, workforce and industry data and trends
- Working with all departments to ensure that the relationships with all employees are properly managed
- Put in place a process for meaningful and effective regular check points with people leaders and their teams, including a set agenda with meeting summaries for all team members.
- Maintain Training and development Plans and maintain company culture
- Help maintain our core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our culture and core values.
- Create safe working environment
- Handle disciplinary actions
- Participate in strategic planning and ensure HR alignment with company goals
- 3+ years in a progressively senior HR role
- Previous working experience in the IT sector is preferred
- Previous experience with organizational planning, employee relations, safety and training, employee development and compensation
- Self-starter, achievement-oriented, motivated, and proven problem solving
- Proven strong business relationship management skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with ability to manage a high volume of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar field
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day) in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Inovatec are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company,…Više o poslodavcu