The ICM specializes in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). We handle projects worldwide for customers of all sizes. Our philosophy is based on longevity, trust and reliability. The most important part of our success are our employees, who bring their experience and their unique personality.
In order to expand our Management Team, we are seeking a
- Development and implementation of HR and recruiting strategies
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Creation of Facebook recruitment campaigns
- Issuing employment contracts & maintaining HR policies, procedures and law
- Contact person for: employees, external partners and accounting
- Preparation of monthly Payroll for accounting
- Invoice creation and control
- Office supply management
- Company’s website content management
- Administration tasks: travel and hotel arrangements, maintaining activities for the company: Christmas party, team buildings etc.
- Right hand to the CEO
- Development and implementation of the corporate strategy together with the board
- Bachelor's degree in Economics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of English + advanced knowledge of German desirable
- Organizational skills
- Payroll experience
- Legal knowledge
- Commercial thinking
- High level of commitment & interest in a career in HR
- Attractive salary
- Outstanding promotion and development prospects
- Flexibility (occasional home office possibility)
- Comprehensive and professional training
In order to strengthen a sense of belonging among employees at our company, we offer our employees, depending on their seniority level, various social benefit packages:
- Private health insurance (Generali)
- Up to 6 additional free days in a year
- +1 vacation day for every working year in our company
If we have awoken your interest, we would be pleased to receive your application documents by email with CV and photo.
Who are we?
Deadline for applications: 06.03.2020.