The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) provides support services to the ICRC worldwide operations. HR Manager is responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of HR plans, and programs are realized. S/he brings insights on HR matters provides professional HR services and advice, ensures needs are translated into HR objectives and ensures that HR strategies are aligned to the strategic objectives of the institution to enable responses to operational needs and challenges.
Is accountable for providing professional HR support, services and advice to all BSSC staff members in line with institutional HR Strategy, in order to enable line managers and employees to adequately respond to the operational challenges.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: HR MANAGER (Location Belgrade)
S/he reports to the Head of BSSC and works closely with HR Partner at HQ and the Center of Expertise
- Support the BSSC Management in translating operational needs and challenges into local HR strategy and priorities for the BSSC
- In coordination with the HR Partner at the HQ contributes to the shaping of the HR frameworks (incl. processes, policies, and guidelines)
- Provides feedback to HQ on compliance, feasibility, applicability and improvement of processes, policies and guidelines concerning BSSC
- Produces and validates all internal HR procedures elaborated by the BSSC
- Facilitates the collaboration and communication between the BSSC and HR HQ units
- Creates and maintains internal communication channels and tools with BSSC staff
- Advises and guides Line Managers in the execution of core people management responsibilities
- Supervises HR Team in the execution of daily HR activities and provides necessary guidance and advice
- Ensures HR processes are implemented and HR services (recruitment, HR administration, training, staff health and well-being) delivered according to ICRC policies and guidelines, and are compliant with local legislation
- Manage resident staff policies (including salaries, employee files, medical files, etc)
- Ensures the administrative follow-up of HR related issues, i.e. trainings, conflict management, etc
- Guides staff members in all steps of their lifecycle within the Institution, in both administrative HR or professional development areas
- Develops and maintains a solid knowledge of local labor market and recruitment channels, as well as an overview of the availability of local talents
- Implements ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives
- University degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or similar field
- Minimum 3-8 years’ experience in HR leadership position such as HR executive in a similar size organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, French an asset
- Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner
- In-depth knowledge of local employment law, HR administration, workforce and organizational planning, compensation and benefits, recruitment, selection and staffing, performance management, learning and development, employee relations, staff health and safety, and employee engagement
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate and plan, and to meet deadlines; well-structured and organized, autonomous, flexible, patient, showing initiative; good team player
- Computer proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment and in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), profound knowledge of HR systems, tools and databases
- Previous experience in an international/humanitarian environment and in change management is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in an international organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968