About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
HR Operational Support Assistant will work closely with the HR Business Partners for Global Functions and indirect with company’s key stakeholders in order to support the delivery of an HR agenda that closely supports the overall business objectives and priorities of the organization.
S/He will focus on delivering tasks in a consistent and effective manner applying TMF Group policies, programs, procedures, and practices. HR Operational Support Assistant will provide basic HR administration operational knowledge and HR systems understanding as well as reporting and data analytical insights.
- Updating HR databases (e.g. SAGE);
- Coordinating administration processes relating to HR documents (i.e. employment contracts, addendums etc);
- Being aware of requirements such as legal compliance, internal compliance;
- Communicating with external and internal colleagues;
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics;
- Upon request provide stakeholders with relevant employee information;
- Helping with various HR admin tasks, like driving monthly Sage data cycle for the global functions to ensure Sage data is accurate and updated timely;
- Completing data analysis to aide decision making, business cases and reporting;
- Meeting ad hoc & regular reporting requirements and develop new reports and insights as required;
- Supporting annual HR calendar processes and special project activity as required;
- Prepares all the requested documentation in time following the specific procedures and standards;
- Coordinating the review and sign-off of key business documents;
- Supporting to drive efficiency and improve service quality;
- Assisting the HR Business Partners in key planning and HR process activities.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience (e.g. Experience as a HR administrator/specialist/ administrative / operational support / project support work);
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
- Bachelor degree;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Computer literate (e.g. word, excel, power point, etc.);
- Data savvy and good analytical skills
- Capable to communicate on different levels of the organization and enjoy working with different customers
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Proactive and hands on oriented;
- Enthusiastic and have an open posture to colleagues and stakeholders.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
TMF Group je globalna kompanija koja se bavi pružanjem finansijskih usluga internacionalnim klijentima. Osnovana je 1988. godine u Holandiji i tokom narednih 20 godina poslovanje se proširilo na globalni nivo. Danas, TMF Group posluje u preko 83 zemlje širom sveta i ima 125 kancelarija. Fokusiramo se na pružanje specijalizovanih i za poslovanje bitnih finansijskih i administrativnih usluga koje našim klijentima omogućavaju lakše poslovanje na različitim geografskim lokacijama. TMF Group-a u Srbiji ... Saznajte više
- RAD OD KUĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE