An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio.We are searching for an experienced HR Team Leader. In this role you will be responsible to fully engage and enable team members and to ensure proper service and quality in all Human Resources activities.
HR Operations Team Leader with Serbian
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead an HR Operations team including performance management, people development and coaching of direct reports
- Supervise the day to day operational activities of the team and organize the team in order to provide seamless HR processes and services and ensure an excellent employee and manager experience
- Allocate resources, delegate work to team members and provide support
- Collaborate in order to continuously optimize processes, ensure compliance and consistency with policies, guidelines, standards and frameworks
- Build team spirit and motivate team members to archive success
- Keep open communication and offer constructive feedback and when necessary deal constructively to resolve conflicts
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar role (experience in manufacturing environment is a plus)
- Expertise in at least two of the following HR areas: Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefit, HR Administration and Payroll, Work Time Management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop teams
- Experience in HRIS system (Workday is a plus)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Serbian & English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
- Travel availability in first 3 months of employment
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a HR Operations Team Leader is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.