Remote Position in Serbia with Revenue Share and Co-ownership in US
We at Cambridge Fund are looking for someone who is eager to execute all direct activities for the newly formed HR & Recruitment Company. This is a remote position in Serbia that is offering Revenue Share and Company Co-ownership in the US Based company and prospects of working in the US are a possibility.
We’re happy to meet someone who’s capable of devising and implementing client retention strategies to sustain and grow revenue. If business development is your passion, if you have extensive HR & Recruitment experience and if you’re convinced that you can provide leadership to the team and contribute to the short - and long - term strategic planning and overall training of the team, we wanna hear from you!
We're looking for someone who has a strong passion to build a powerful team and play an integral role in a successful multinational company as a leader. We're looking for a great recruiter that is able to develop deep partnerships with the business and within HR. We’re open to meeting up with someone who would develop the business strategy that gives opportunity to work in different industries and grow constantly. We’re eager to meet an individual that is looking for experience in the US market and someone who’s capable of taking the co-ownership role and lead the entire company towards global success.
This role is responsible for business developing, sourcing, interviewing and matching qualified applicants for different positions across the globe. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust pipeline of candidates using creative marketing, social media and communication techniques.
You’ll thrive with us by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing.
We’re offering you an advantageous business partnership with an opportunity for revenue sharing.
This is a position for an experienced recruiter on the territory of Serbia and beyond that has proven success, who truly wants to sharpen their skills and make their next position their most important career move yet!
- Participate in the establishment of the strategic direction of the HR & recruiting team to increase revenue
- Develop and execute a cohesive branding strategy to maximize client retention and increase new business
- Facilitate a direct calling effort on centers of influence within the community to foster new sources of revenue
- Develop & implement highly visible recruitment strategies
- Build a network & develop a pipeline of potential candidates for several different positions
- Partnering with management & develop specific recruiting plans by understanding the specific needs of the open positions
- Develop ongoing training for managers to improve results of existing staff and reduce turnover
- Keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis
- Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
- Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the working environment
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Maintain a daily presence on social media to brand the employer including LinkedIn, Facebook, etc
- Managing candidate experience end-to-end from initial contact through onboarding
- Achieving and reporting on metrics through full recruitment life cycle
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, from sourcing to onboarding in an international company or with the use of English as a work language
- A strong sales mentality and approach to aggressively building the very best team
- Detail oriented, self-starter, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency and passion for research and sourcing through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, name generation research and networking
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership
- Able to flex and problem solve to manage competing demands in a fast paced, metric driven environment
- A genuine interest in entrepreneurship is a huge plus
- Skilled in negotiation
- The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills are required
- Experience working and living in the US preferred but not required.
Home Protection Fund
Home Protection Fund is a real estate investment company specialized in helping homeowners with sometimes difficult real estate situations. We have a team of highly skilled professionals with experience in working with counties, banks and lawyers with a goal to help homeowners bridge the current problem being property tax, mortgage, probate, code enforcement or any similar problemViše o poslodavcu