Function: Human Relations| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Deploys, implements and manages HR policies, procedures, standards and initiatives in an efficient and standardized way for the employees In the Plant
- Assesses HR related needs and drafts targeted initiatives that will increase performance, organizational trust and satisfaction
- Implements the Plant recruitment strategy, conducts recruitment and selection process for fix and variable employees
- Acts as an ambassador and a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Creates and constantly improves the Onboarding of new employees; monitors the integration of the employees into the organization
- Implements and supports Employer Branding road map and acts as a company ambassador
- Plans, organizes, and evaluates trainings and development programs for employees
- Promotes Talent Management culture; supports employees and Managers In talent management process
- Ensures a company-wide communication and information flow within area of responsibility
- Introduces/implements new HR related services, tools & processes
- Implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Provides HR related reporting, HR metrics, analytics, statistics
- Fully contributes and offers supports from HR side for the ramp-up and future development of the new Plant
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in human relations role(s), preferably in automotive Industry
- Functional HR Knowledge - Employer Branding, Recruiting & Staffing, Talent Management, Learning & Development
- HR tools and reporting experience
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Consulting, moderating and facilitating skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and develop
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu