Provides administrative and customer support services with supervision, through use of standard guidelines, processes, and procedures while maintaining strict confidentiality of information at all times.
Handles a variety of transactional activities related to HR policies, practices, and procedures across multiple skill and knowledge areas such as Employee record keeping, correspondence, benefits & leave administration, local employment law and general HR policy interpretation. Interacts daily with general employee population through written, phone and chat communications.
- Responds in a timely manner to employee inquiries and questions regarding HR Policies, pay, benefits, vacation, leaves, recognition, performance management, and general company policy questions. Elevates questions as appropriate.
- Provides support services for employment life-cycle activities including onboarding, off boarding, promotions, transfers, leave tracking, payroll & benefits setup, and employment files to ensure positive employee & manager experience to all levels of the organization related to HR Operations and HR COEs with a high degree of accuracy and customer satisfaction, balancing employee/manager advocacy and business operating needs
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Company policies and Local Employment Law to provide guidance to employees and managers on both common & difficult issues.
- Provides input to support process mapping, process improvements and SOP documentation to ensure consistent, efficient and accurate services are being provided;
- Supports internal audit requirements and practices; maintaining employee files in compliance with all laws and regulations and presenting audit findings with documented evidence
- Manages and protects sensitive & confidential information
- Liaises and partners with other HR functional areas to support and ensure proper execution of programs and projects.
- Stays abreast of HR best practices, employment laws, and developing technologies to drive continuous improvement and compliance in changing landscape
- Creates and utilizes suitable templates, processes and correspondence for routine and unique employment situations
- Manages priorities and effectively adjust based on volume and business necessity; engaging with management for guidance or approvals
- Manage all the procedures related to Visa and work permit for all our associates.
- College Degree in Business or HR or Associate Degree with HR administrative experience.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to quickly multi-task among competing priorities while meeting competing deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent Serbian and English. French will be a plus
- Strong customer services skills whilst maintaining confidentiality, ability to interact and build relationships to balance employee needs with business requirements.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems; PeopleSoft experience a plus.
- Ability to operate independently with some supervision required.
- Behaves in Ethical and Compliant manner and encourages others to do the same.
Join us, submit your application until 24.06.2021.
Ecole Francaise de Belgrade
Strana skolska ustanova : " FRANCUSKA SKOLA U BEOGRADU" od Vrtica do IV godine srednje skole (jedna od 480 francuskih skola u svetu) priznata od strane Ministarstva Prosvete Srbije (proces registracije je u toku, tako da jos nemamo svoj maticni broj).Više o poslodavcu