GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy Belgrade is a part of GoDaddy network focused on developing and supporting WordPress and Pro strategy by growing teams such as engineering, product management and marketing, UX design and WordPress support. Currently with over 60 people, GoDaddy Belgrade will focus on recruiting and developing exceptional talent to help in delivering business strategy.
As HR Admin/Specialist you will be helping HR team efforts to support GoDaddy Belgrade growth and compliance. To be successful in this role, you should have deep interest in labor relations and HR administration, strong research skills and be willing to make extra effort to understand and master other HR processes, such as recruiting, employee engagement and support talent development programs to advance as an HR Specialist. We are seeking a candidate that has an eye-for-detail, can think through dynamic environment systems and challenge existing constrains.
- Provide administrative support to update and maintain employee rulebook and systemization
- Accurately create and process all employment documentation, including contracts, annexes, terminations, and associated documentation in accordance with Serbian Labor Law with help of legal advisors
- Own internal implementation of all labor law related changes to ensure the legal compliance
- Correctly and within a timely manner, work with other internal HR teams on all employment changes through internal HRIS
- Coordinate with Payroll, complete and process all paperwork related to employee benefits, such as Decisions on bonuses, employee reimbursements, bank confirmations, employee business travel, relocation or work permit requirements for expats etc.
- Coordinate and complete all employment paperwork related to employee business travel, relocation or work permit requirements for expats
- Audit, correct and maintain precise employment records for internal use – work with internal teams such as HRIS team, Recruiting, HR help desk + external recruiting agencies/partners in Serbia when needed
- Review, update and complete all paperwork related to employee leave of absences (sick, paid leave, vacation, etc.)
- Collaborate with the external Accounting and Payroll agency to ensure all employment related documentation is provided in advance of monthly payroll processing deadlines, and completed correctly
- Coordinate Workplace Safety and Fire Protection trainings for new employees and ensure policy compliance with regulations
- Organize and coordinate employee events to increase employee engagement and promote GoDaddy culture
Recruitment, Training & Development:
- Under direction of the HR Lead and with help of internal Recruiting team, support recruiting efforts through scheduling phone and in-person interviews, applicant tracking and insuring compliance with Serbian Labor Law
- Under direction of the HR Lead and Learning department, support the evaluation and improvements to GoDaddy Belgrade onboarding processes and programs to ensure successful introduction and integration of new employees
- Under direction of the HR Lead, coordinate, schedule and deliver new employee orientation
Other assigned duties and responsibilities as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Law or Organizational/Business Sciences is preferable
- 2+ years of HR administration experience to include compliance and labor relations
- Excellent verbal and written proficiency in English and Serbian required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in international environment is considered a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills to ensure all deadlines are met, and all employment documentation is completed correctly
- Passionate about Human Resources, with a strong service and support orientation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on all matters
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, global (international) team environment
What we offer:
- Great compensation package and company bonus share
- Employment contract and full-time-employment-in-Serbia benefits
- Flexible time off and agreeable working schedule
- Private health insurance
- Daily delicious meals provided by company
- Your learning & development courses/studies/degrees up to 100% sponsored by GoDaddy, and great number of online courses and learning, in-office library with over 500 books
- ...and many other company organized fun activities that you and your family can attend
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Deadline for applications: 21.01.2019.