HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinates and executes the HR activities and administrative tasks to ensure effective day-to-day HR operations and case management
- Provides support to and executes the respective HR processes
- Reviews HR policies and initiatives in order to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Keeps HR data quality
- Processes personnel administration, including usage of all correct transaction forms
- Maintains budget spreadsheet that includes salaries, payroll taxes and fringe allowances
- Ensures proper approvals for all relevant HR processes in the area of responsibility
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Advances English and MS Office skills
- Experience in a similar position is advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Labour legislation is advantage
- Knowledge of SAP and payroll processes is advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization locally
- Flexible, enthusiastic and pro-active
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar oslobođenja 383
- PIB: 100472093
- Matični broj: 07102160