Who we are?
Shared Mobility doo, a leader in software mobility solutions development, is located in the heart of Niš. Our main business partner is TFSUK (Toyota Financial Services UK). Together using Toyota Way of Working principles and philosophy, we make a difference.
We believe that there is a better way for people to commute. With a strong passion for technology and the environment, we focus on crafting journey sharing solutions that make sustainable travel simple.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for HR Specialist .In this role, importance is placed on having an effective partnership with line managers and providing them with comprehensive HR advice on the full range of HR services and people related matters. It is essential that there is a strong relationship with the shared service HR function in TFSUK to allow for best practice to be shared and to ensure that there is a consistent approach applied to advice, process, policy interpretation and implementation, aligned to the Toyota Way of Working.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Source, interview and on-board candidates to ensure that we get the right people and skills into the business, in support of the company’s strategic direction.
- Enhance recruitment process
- Liaising with recruitment agencies and negotiating terms or direct recruitment, as required.
- Manage those leaving the organisation and ensuring we seek valuable feedback.
- Manage LinkedIn account
- Work pro-actively with staff and managers to resolve any employee relations concerns early on. Give guidance and support in line with company policy and legislation. It is important that any approach is aligned to the Toyota Way Values and Behaviours so should be discussed with TFSUK HR in advance. Ultimate decision will rest with CEO and Head of P&C, TFSUK, KINTO and KINTO Join.
- Conduct performance improvement, disciplinary and/or grievance investigations and meetings in line with legislation and company policy
- Manage the Maternity process and hold maternity briefings with managers and staff, as required
- Absence management including the identification of trends or themes and raising concerns in a timely manner to managers and HR management, as appropriate
- Keep up-to-date with developments in employment legislation and HR best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous improvement in the service offered
- Provide Induction course for new starters
- Manage Internships
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals and source training providers
- Organise team building events
Employee Pay and Reward:
- Support the payroll and pension arrangements for employees including the process and system required to manage the data
- Liaising with Finance/Payroll to ensure that all payroll instructions are passed to them within pre-defined deadlines
- Salary review and bonus payments processes as required including salary benchmarking
- Develop and update HR Policies
- Prepare HR documents (employment contracts, various decision, bank reference and etc).
- Keep appropriate documentation associated with employment relations (sick leave, annal leave and etc)
- Manage checklists and administration associated with promotions, transfers, leavers as required
- Ensure HR documents and the HR database updates are completed in a timely manner
- Reporting e.g. HR metrics, engagement results, headcount, benefits, pensions, annual leave, absence data, etc.
- Support and administration of pension / benefit renewals
- Support KJL transformation manager to deliver and keep on track transformation activities (changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures)
- Apply a change management methodology and process to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by transformation initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Help to monitor adoption of change and analyse performance metrics
- Continually looking for new ways to achieve maximum HR efficiency and making recommendations accordingly
- To share and understand best practice with TFSUK HR shared service team
- Various ad-hoc projects
Employee benefits we offer:
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Lyfestyle benefits
- Team buildings and events
Shared Mobility doo
We are software company powered by KINTO, Toyota’s mobility service. Here, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way people commute. Why? Because we believe that commuting can be greener, less costly and, most importantly, less of a hassle. How? Our dedicated team is committed to building the best corporate mobility solution, KINTO Join, the mobile app and web platform that allows for incentivised ridesharing scheme implementation, and ease of use. We believe in having fun with…Više o poslodavcu