TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Currently in our Human Resources Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy: HR adminstrator
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Maintains personnel records and Employee database,
- Administers all HR documentation, including Employment contracts, Annexes to contract, Employment confirmations, Decisions about absences, maternity documentation, registering/deregistering Employees with social security etc. ensuring it complies with local legislation and company's policies and practices,
- Participates in the recruitment process, by posting advertisements, participates in CV pre-selecting, interviewing, maintains candidate data base and searches through it, giving feedback to candidates, creating an Offer for the selected candidate, be in charge of on-boarding process, keeping track of probation period,
- Undertakes administrative duties related to staff employment and termination processes, employees' benefits,
- Maintains organizational chart and Job Descriptions,
- Provides HR related reporting, analytics, statistic,
- Participates/supports/organizes HR events within the company,
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies,
- Participates in other HR team projects upon a need.
- High education in Administration, Human resources,
- 2 years of previous experiencein in HR,
- Mandatory fluency in English,
- Knowledge of Serbian labour law,
- Experience of using and supporting MS Office and HR applications,
- Proficiency in written and oral communication,
- Transparent and positive attitude,
- Ability to work in multicultural environment,
- Good Analytical capabilities,
- Be dynamic, curious and motivated, focused on results,
- Work on daily self continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary,
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment.
TLScontact d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih Brigada 88a 11 070 Novi Beograd
- PIB: 108395048
- Matični broj: 20990988