We are looking for a motivated and proactive candidate to join our team in Zrenjanin as an HR and Administration Officer for a defined period of 1 year as a replacement during maternity leave, with the possibility to get a permanent contract after one year.
Talent 4 Blinds, founded in 2017, is a manufacturing company specialized in window covering products for Western and Eastern European markets. History has started up 35 years ago, in a Belgian mother company named Copahome based in Kortrijk. Family tradition has been kept and team spirit together with a professional attitude is the main idea of both factories - Serbian and Belgian.
As an HR and Administration Officer for our office in Serbia, you will be a cornerstone of administration and HR issues. As a highly organized and motivated person, you will take a wide range of responsibilities and handle proactively all tasks in a multicultural business environment. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, check out the job description below and apply for this position.
- HR administrative tasks – maintaining employee records, administering benefits, working hours, absence, bonuses, leaves, and preparing relevant data for payroll
- Compliance-oriented duties – to ensure legal compliance of internal human resource procedures and documentation with current Labor law and relevant regulations in Serbia; planning, development, implementation of HR processes and advises management regarding HR policies and best practices application
- Preparing HR-related documents (employment agreements, annexes, decisions, memos, etc.)
- Talent management – talent strategy and planning, source candidates for an open vacancy, screen candidates, managing recruitment process, new employee onboarding process, performance evaluation, offboarding process
- Responsible for accommodation and transport of employees and guests
- Communication with external legal parties when required
- Office stationery and supplies resources management
- Assistance to finance management and accounting administration, proceeding documents and invoices of suppliers and other parties
- Cooperation with a local external accountant for payroll and bookkeeping issues, as well as financial top management in Belgium
- Cooperation with the person responsible for occupational safety and health
- Cooperation with middle management, team leaders, and process improvement staff to maximize the talent and labor capacity and contribute to the achievement of growth-oriented organizational goals
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal communication
- Minimum one year experience in Human Resources or related administrative jobs
- Computer literacy is mandatory (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- High attention to detail, and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and strong result focus
- Proactive approach in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to work independently
Please send your application in English electronically. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Talent 4 blinds d.o.o.
Talent4Blinds d.o.o. is a production company specialized in making window fashion for the West and East European market. Our production plant in Zrenjanin, Serbia, is producing now with more than 100 colleagues all kinds of window fashion. We are a fast growing company and looking for new colleagues to expand our team.Više o poslodavcu