Bilfinger Tebodin is one of the world’s leading consultancy and engineering companies. As a member of Bilfinger Group, we are part of a strong global network of 37,000 people, offering expanded expertise in many areas. Integrated world-class consultancy and engineering solutions, combined with professional project- and construction management – wherever the client is located.
Our services in Central & Eastern Europe: Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe covers all phases of a project lifecycle by its four cross-country Business Lines: Consultancy, Engineering, Process Engineering and Project Management Consultancy (PMC).
Our markets: We have a strong focus on Industrial, Food & Beverage, (Bio-) Pharma, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities, Property and Infrastructure markets, bringing together specialized knowledge and international expertise to offer our clients the best practice solutions.
Our locations and people: We have 18 office locations in Hungary, Serbia, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Ukraine and construction site teams all over the region. Bilfinger Tebodin in Central & Eastern Europe is one team of 800 fantastic colleagues, experts in their areas, ready to share knowledge and make ideas work. Our strength is a multi-discipline, dedicated, experienced team that is committed to ensure successful execution of the clients’ needs.
We are looking for an:
Brief job description:
- Coordination of HSE at the building sites
- Planning and performing activities of HSE for the company and at the building sites
- Reporting in company’s online platform, all in connection with HSE for the company’s staff (office) and at the building sites
Required educational level and skills:
- Minimum level of Bachelor degree in technical sciences
- Possessing the Certificate for passing the professional exam on practical training for performing activities of Occupational Health and Safety (HSE coordination on sites)
- Possessing the Certificate for making Plan of Preventive Measures for the building sites is an advantage
- Possessing the Certificate for HSE in the company is an advantage
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- PC literate (MS Windows and MS Office)
- Driving license “B” category
What are we offering?
- Working in international environment, on extraordinary construction projects
- Ability to learn (locally and internationally) and possibility to prosper within the company, not only locally
- Motivating working environment, with appropriate compensating package
- Working in the Belgrade based office, as well as on a field, when required
- All necessary tools for performing the work, as required
To apply for the vacancy please click on the 'APPLY HERE' button.
We would like to receive your CV in English containing your salary expectation and the earliest possible start date.
We kindly inform that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Deadline for applications: 01.03.2019.
Bilfinger Tebodin d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38/II
- PIB: 104292015
- Matični broj: 20139617