BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
Tasks Health and Safety
- Carrying out machine acceptance tests and safety evaluations
- Exercising the activity as a safety specialist according to the law
- Holding training courses
- Advisory function and reporting to management and executives in the HSE area
- Supporting and advising on environmentally relevant new acquisitions or changes
- Preparation, organization and monitoring of official proceedings
- Advice and reporting to the division manager and management
- Further development of the introduced environmental management system according to ISO14001:2015 Control of compliance with legal regulations, notices and internal guidelines
- Continuous improvement of environmental performance and monitoring of emissions and immissions
- Preparation of the company life cycle assessment and the annual environmental report
- Continuous further development and optimization of the residual material cycle (waste and recyclable materials)
- Verification of invoices and credit notes as well as verification and filing of consignment notes
- Holding of various training courses and briefings
- Completed technical university degree with experience in waste, energy and environmental management
- Training as waste management officer or internal auditor for energy and environment advantageous
- Experience with standards and laws relating to occupational safety and environmental management
- Training to become a safety representative would be an advantage
- High quality awareness as well as structured and autonomous way of working
- Ability to work in a team, problem solving ability and persistence
Deadline for applications: 28.02.2020.