CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation – driving bigger deals, faster. Over 3,700 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling. CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing!
To support our growth we are seeking a
Hana / Oracle DBA
to join our high-performance team in Belgrade
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and support Oracle/Hana databases in our 24x7 SaaS production environment
- Take a lead role in the design and deployment of our next generation database infrastructure
- Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiency of database management and operation
- Performance analysis and tuning of both SQL and database internals
- Coordinate with development team to optimize data model, ETL, and access patterns to support a dynamic, hybrid, OLTP/OLAP environment
- Hands-on daily operation of critical database environments including 24x7 support when necessary
- Ownership of operational stability for existing Oracle instances
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities as an Oracle DBA
- Strong knowledge and experience with ASM, OEM, RMAN, DataGuard
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong knowledge of UNIX shell scripting
- Production 11g and 12c experience
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Additional knowledge in Hana or willingness to learn Hana - strongly desired
- Experience with Replication technologies
- Experience with Oracle RAC, Vault, GoldenGate, Cockpit
- Experience in a Java/Hibernate (or similar) environment
- Knowledge of MySQL is a plus
- Great help in learning Hana
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance for all family members
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging, dynamic and friendly environment
- Modern office space
- Parking place
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2018.