Who we are?
Invenda Group AG is a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business that was born from a fantastic idea that was created into a real product. This is a team of experienced vending, software, IoT, retail and consulting professionals determined to break the mold and disrupt and industry without major change.
What we do?
We have built a ’’brain” that not only has eyes of its own to see customers, but also a wireless connection to its owner and the cloud. We created a modular IoT system that works with new or existing vending machines.
The vending industry is one of the fastest-growing industries whose market value will hit 30 billion by 2024, based on predictions.
We are looking for:
- Conception and design of electronic circuits, circuit diagram, and layout creation, support of prototype production and commissioning, estimating the expenses along the way for vending machines
- Integrating existing electrical/electronic parts in existing vending machines to make a fully functional “new” vending machine.
- Make a proposal for cable harness for all parts of the machine.
- Occasional firmware development or debugging
- Conception and design of mechanical parts and components
- Integrating mechanical parts in existing vending machines to make a fully functional “new” vending machine.
- Creating technical documentation
- Creating assembly guidelines
- Creating end-user manuals
- Communication with suppliers and organizing production (prototype and final product)
- Technical support for the technician on the field and clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in the development of digital and/or analog electronics (e.g. microprocessors, power supplies, interfaces, sensors, wireless)
- Knowledge in ECAD tools like Eagle or Altium Designer
- Knowledge in electrical/electronic circuit creating, analysis and simulation
- Embedded software development knowledge
- Being aware of EMC and electrical safety concepts
- Knowledge in CAD tools like SolidWorks or AutoCAD Inventor
- Knowledge in the production of mechanical parts (small and big volumes)
- Knowledge in MS Visio and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to challenge a system (find week spots, improvements, cost reduction)
Besides this you will also:
- Be in a friendly and agile team
- Learn even more on training, conferences, business trips
- Use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary with bonuses
Deadline for applications: 12.04.2020.
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that provides centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics. Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender and emotion recognition, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data…Više o poslodavcu