Head of Engineering/Maintenance TR position for Tridonic Components will be responsible for the implementation of all engineering & technical processes to as well as cost efficiency. Ensures the engineering & technical teams are working together cohesively ensuring that service level to all internal customers is of the highest standards.
He/She is responsible for the maintaining of machines, equipment and tooling to aid in the manufacturing processes and products, aligned to our Operational and Engineering excellence strategy for our site. Also ensuring that he/she leads and directs the work of all assigned Engineering direct reports (Project Engineering, NPI Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Process Engineers, Test Engineers and Equipment Maintenance Engineers), including full, effect and adequate training and development plans are in place and effective for the growth and career plans of all his/her team members.
Required qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree, preferred Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and or electrical engineering.
- 5 years Process Eng experience
- 2 years manager process experience
- TPM experience Drive TPM activities
- Product Eng experience
- Lean experience
- IE experience
- Process engineering managers need to have both soft interpersonal and hard technical skill
- Assists and reports to General Manager in day-to-day operation of the department
- Implementation of all Engineering & Technical processes
- Maintain proper product functionality as well as cost-efficiency
- Ensures the Engineering & Technical teams are working together cohesively
- Responsible for the maintaining of machines, equipment and tooling to aid in the manufacturing processes and products, aligned to Operational and Engineering excellence strategy
- Responsible for the following areas: Process engineering, Test Engineering, Industrial Engineering, NPI Engineering, Preventive Maintenance
- Analysing, evaluation and implementation of new testing technologies for plant in collaboration with Global Engineering and Technical teams
- Assist in the assessment of vendor/subcontractor evaluation
- Reporting of all assigned KPI’s, Metrics and Continuous Improvement, savings initiatives and projects
- Experienced with ISO 9001, 140001 , OHSAS 18001, LEAN, TPM
- Leading Projects referring to improvement of the technology development and Engineering team skills development
- Proactive, Goal oriented,
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven Leader with high level of managerial skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Excellent network skills internally and externally
Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Biographies of candidates who will not be contacted, will be stored in our database for the next 12 months from the date of the end of advertisement.
ZG Lighting SRB d.o.o.
The Zumtobel Group is an international lighting group and a leading player in the field of innovative lighting solutions and components. With its three internationally established brands, Thorn, Tridonic and Zumtobel, and its brands, acdc, Reiss and Zumtobel Group Services the Group offers its customers around the world a comprehensive range of products and services.Više o poslodavcu