Our client is reputable FMCG company, a market leader in its field. For further development of their logistics operations we are searching for a committed and experienced candidate, for the position of:
Head of Logistics department
- 5 years of experience in managerial position in Logistics within production, trading or logistics company
- university degree preferably in logistics or business field
- experience in organization of capillary distribution and cold chain are highly appreciated
- good knowledge of custom clearance, freight forwarding and transport operations
- working knowledge of English and MS Office is prerequisite
- excellent management and coordination of teams
- extraordinary planning, organization, analytical and negotiation skills
- highly operative and strategic thinker with strong communication and cooperation skills
- managing logistics department which includes following departments: fleet, capillary distribution and export/import department as well as external service providers
- leading the team, promoting potentials and providing plans for personnel development
- organization and process improvement of all operations relating to logistics
- overall responsibility for timely delivery of raw materials in line with production plans
- routing and taking care of timely delivery in capillary distribution
- control and coordination of import and export processes
- continuous monitoring, analysis and reporting of processes and results and exploring opportunities for further improvements
- supervising management of fleet and securing regular maintenance
- responsibility for implementation and continuous improvement of systems and procedures
- identification of and providing solutions to complex ordering issues
Our Client offers a responsible and challenging position within a dynamic environment, a possibility to fully express and further develop your potentials.
If you are confident you can contribute to marketing operations strengthening and development of our client, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to our e-mail address, with full confidentiality.
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel/fax: +381 11 3294 500
Deadline for applications: 25.12.2019.