CBRE is a professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. We are the largest real estate firm in the world, with more than 100,000 people in more than 100 countries where we serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of our clients.
To support both the senior team and current and projected workflow demands, there is a requirement for recruitment of a Head of Marketing SEE with base of operations in Belgrade, Serbia.
Specifically, the new recruit will provide all management activities to develop and implement various marketing strategies, manage the process of design, development and implementation of various marketing programs and materials to support the organization's services that will help the CBRE reputation and growth.
- Ensure on time delivery and overall responsibility of the marketing activities for SEE region, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains company’s social media presence
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Responsible for marketing budgeting, forecasting and cost monitoring processes
- Responsible for development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Responsible for servicing new business development and property marketing
- Develops and implements marketing strategies, professional marketing and community relations programs for commercial assets in order to maximize the asset by increasing traffic, building sales and improving net operating income for assigned properties, within Property Management department
- Works with clients to develop marketing concepts and design marketing materials
- Ensures compliance with company marketing standards with the company logo and consistency of marketing products
- Prepares monthly and quarterly marketing reports for management
- Manage the information flow provided, such as press releases, feature stories and by-line articles to the media
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Degree Level – BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Professional in traditional marketing and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.
- Professional in marketing data analytics and tools
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Third language is an advantage.
- Driving license
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Result orientation
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Being a team player but with ability to work independently and organize own tasks to respect deadlines
IT Technical Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of technical literacy;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, PP, Excel),
- Very good knowledge of marketing softwares (Adobe Creative Suite, CRM etc.)
- Very good knowledge of applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Very good knowledge of Social Media management (LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver).
CBRE SEE offers
- Dynamic international working environment
- An opportunity to have a career growth within CBRE
- Competitive terms
- Professional development and mentorship
- An opportunity to become member of the largest real estate firm in the world
- A pleasant and supportive working atmosphere.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and provided with feedback.
CBRE d.o.o. Beograd
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organisation in the world. CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, headquartered in Los Angeles, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s…Više o poslodavcu