Head of Plant HR
Function: Human Relations | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new Plant located in Novi Sad, we are searching for reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Leads all Plant HR activities in the new Plant to ensure the successful ramp-up and future development, which includes setting vision, defining strategy, managing budget, allocating resources, creating global networks, etc.,
- Ensures alignment and consistent application of HR processes, policies and resources in area of responsibility. Ensures compliance to local employment regulations and high quality of processes, data management and tools under local responsibility (e.g. use CBS approach)
- Steers and manages Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Planning & Controlling (KPI scorecard, HC structure) and derives appropriate measures (e.g., recruiting, retention, etc.)
- Drives the implementation of Corporate HR Initiatives in the plant location (i.e. Culture development, Diversity)
- Ensures the successful Employer Branding/HR communications and Recruiting activities for the plant location
- Follows up with labor market trends, develops and implements appropriate HR related measures accordingly
- Ensures organizational effectiveness at plant location level by designing and deploying appropriate measures (e.g. talent development, reorganization, new organization build-up)
- Steers Competency Management, Training Design, Training Delivery, Vocational Training Management (if applicable). Develop Plant HR organization and Local HR Talents
- Develop and deploy compensation & rewards strategy - eg base salary structure, bonus models for variable area, country benefits policies. Manages process of salary review.
- Represents the Plant organization in the local community (i.e. employee representatives, local union, HR related legal actions)
- Appropriately balances responsibility as both a business and employee advocate
- Manages relationship to Union & Employee Representatives, Labor Relations & Legal, Employee Relations according Legal requirements. Participates in the process of collective negations with Union.
- Ensures that the working conditions within the area of responsibility respect the health management regulation and wellbeing of employees. Acts as an ambassador for at work health and wellbeing initiatives
Find out more about Continental:
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in HR at leadership position, broad Business Experience (experienced several HR Roles).
- Project leader experience in strategic HR projects. Has experience managing a budget and costs.
- Functional HR Knowledge - Employer Branding, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting & Staffing, Talent Management, Learning & Training, Legal compliance (Labor Law, Obligations & Contracts), Finance and business understanding etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiations skills, fluent in both English and Serbian
- Problem solving, Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Organizational Change Management Skills
- MS Office Advanced, HR applications expertise
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu