Head of Plant Industrial Engineering
Function: Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Leads, controls and organizes the Industrial Engineering processes in the Plant (process and test engineering, production equipment & maintenance, as well as certain lean & productivity engineering activities) to ensure on time, qualitative and quantitative delivery of products to the customer is ensured
- Defines internal KPI targets for the IE, follows up these figures
- Has responsibility for production lines Installation, which are able to reach the “zero ppm” quality level
- Has responsibility for definition, setting up and implementation of Plant specific processes (application programming e.g. for test processes, PLC programming, etc.)
- Participates in the strategic and the operative planning of the Plant with investment, manufacturing time, capacity, and direct headcount planning
- Leads the industrialization process in the Plant on basis of the APQP standard, and the core team decisions
- Has the responsibility for Plant production equipment (planning, specification, installation, validation)
- Coordinates projects and measures for reactive and preventive maintenance
- Manages the manufacturing-time analysis and capacity planning systems of the Plant
- Manages Industrial Engineering department to ensures results (efficiency, quality); applies human relations processes that drive people performance and planning
- University degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing field, minimum 3 years in leadership role
- Manufacturing technologies, systems, infrastructure, standards and processes expertise
- Industry 4.0 applications, smart factory related technologies expertise
- Lean Production principles, methods and tools advanced knowledge
- Product Knowledge (Functionalities and Applications) advanced knowledge
- Financial skills (process, technology and production level)
- Problem solving and decision-making tools and techniques
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu